Tahlee Consulting Services (TCS) is a small mobile efficient business. The addition of another engineer would ideally broaden the services offered by TCS whilst maintaining this efficiency. As a graduate at TCS you’ll work with a small team of engineers to provide innovative solutions to a broad range of irrigation and agricultural design issues. With over 200 clients across Eastern Australia, you would gain experience in a diverse range of interesting and challenging projects within a supportive and friendly atmosphere.
The duties outlined in this position description outline the main areas of work for TCS currently, but these are and will always remain, flexible.
- Bachelor of engineering degree (or currently in final year of study)
- Current drivers license
- Experience with/understanding of:
- irrigated agriculture
- modern farming practices
- grain storage and handling
- Experience driving and navigating regional roads
- Good communication, report writing and interpersonal skills
Provide engineering services to clients in the agricultural sector including;
- Prepare bulk earthworks designs for storages, channels and drains using 12d
- Prepare land forming designs for irrigation and dry land drainage using 12d, Optisurface, and VisionAg Grade Design software
- Prepare engineering drawings and specifications for above works using AutoCAD
- Carry out survey using RTK GPS
Expressions of interest in the form of a cover letter and attached curriculum vitae should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org